Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Its better than the alternative

I cannot believe how long it has been since I have blogged last. I would like to say that a lot has happened and I have been so busy that I have not had the time to blog, but that really is not the case. The truth is, it has just been off my mind and every time I think about blogging - I get distracted by one thing or another.

Another reason that I have been away from blogging is that I think my optimism may have just about run out. I have tried so hard to be positive and open minded and willing to go with what ever is thrown at me during this whole process, but I think I have reached a point were at the very minimum I have to release some frustration.

If I hear "Its better than the alternative" one more time, I just may blow. How does anyone know what I am going through is better than the alternative? Have they gone through what I am going through? Have they experienced the "alternative"?

The reason for my not so jovial attitude is that the Peritoneal Dialysis that I am on is not working the way it should and there is a possibility that I will have to discontinue it and switch to Hemo Dialysis.

I apologize if I am letting anyone down and not typing the happy-go-lucky type stuff that I usually do but I just had to do it, if only this one time.

There it is ... do I feel better? I don't really know right now - I guess time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment