Friday, February 12, 2010

The love of my life!

So I visited the dialysis unit today and have decided that Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) is what I am going to do. The other choice is Hemo Dialysis (Hemo). I am really really glad that Torre was able to go on the visit as well, I think this helped with her worries and concerns.

I have been thinking a lot lately about who this is harder on, me or Torre. For me, things are happening gradually and only have to take care of myself pretty much. For Torre, she has been having to do more and more, but she has been doing so much. She takes care of pretty much everything around the house and with the kids, and has been having to do more for me.

It seems my biggest stress is with feeling well enough to do daily activities. The stress Torre endures is the daily life we live with a 2 and 5 yr old, but she does most everything around the house and also works at our church and has recently started a business. When you add taking care of me into the mix it just seems so much.

I know we all will survive, but wish I was not putting my family through all of this. I do know one thing for sure, and that is I know I would not be able to survive this without a great and wonderful wife like I have in Torre!!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post. Good luck Marc and Torre and kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete