Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I did it!!

So I did it, I started a blog. Really a lot easier than I thought it would be. I have no official agenda, just some place to put down my life experiences.

I have always wanted to write a book, so as a replacement, thought I would blog instead.

A little about me, My name is Marc Summers and I am married with 2 children. My wife's name is Torre and I have a daughter Marin and a son Tucker. I live in Columbus, OH and work in the financial services industry.

This March will be my 10 year anniversary of my kidney transplant. Unfortunately, my transplanted kidney is failing, so I need another one. You can check the story of my first transplant at www.lifelineofohio.org.

That is all for now... the journey has begun!!!

2 comments:

  1. and look! your first comment. so accomplished!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marc, I am so sorry to hear your kidney is failing. I will keep you and Tori and the kids in my prayers. Please let me know what we can do to help!

    ReplyDelete